2018 WOMEN'S Field Lacrosse Umpire Clinic Date announced! - CLOSED
UMPIRE CLINIC - FRIDAY, AUGUST 17TH - 3:00 PM TO 6:00 PM (CLASSROOM) + SATURDAY, AUGUST 18TH - DURING THE U15 FESTIVAL GAME (PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE)
The women's field lacrosse umpire clinic for 2018 will be held August 17 in Calgary. This clinic will be for returning officials, as well as people who wish to begin their careers as a women's field lacrosse umpire. This clinic is taking place the day before the U15 Festival Games, which will give attendees valuable on-field experience immediately following the clinic.
Date: August 17 and August 18, 2018
Time: 3:00PM until 6:00PM
Cost: FREE - thanks to funding from the CLA!
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 48 St. SE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, NO EXCEPTIONS!
What you need to bring:
- Note Paper
- Bottle of water
If you have field umpire equipment from last year, bring that to the field day. If you are new, please contact Marty for a list of acceptable equipment for the Field Day. A uniform is not needed for the clinic. Please see the FAQ link at the bottom of this page.
More clinics may be added, depending on demand for officials. If you have questions about field lacrosse officiating, please email Marty Gaffney, Field RIC, by clicking here, or contact Heidi Bates (women's field director) by clicking here!
NEW Ramp User Registration Instructions:
1. Create a new ramp profile
2. Log in, and select "Register New Athlete" from the dashboard
3. Select 2018 Referee Clinics
4. Select 2018 Field Lacrosse Referee Clinic
5. Complete the steps and pay using valid credit card
EXISTING Ramp User Registration Instructions:
1. Log in, and select "Register Existing Athlete" from the dashboard
2. Select 2018 Referee Clinics
3. Select 2018 Field Lacrosse Referee Clinic
4. Complete the steps and pay using valid credit card
PLEASE NOTE: All registrations MUST be done online, using the link at the bottom of the page. If you cannot pay by credit card, please email email@example.com to make alternative payment arrangements.