ALRA Ranking Appeal Process
ALRA Ranking Appeal
The intent of this process is to have you evaluate your self with these 10 basic referee performance guidelines. You should do this with the thoughts of refereeing at your highest level. If you would like to see the appeal process document, it is available in the downloads section of the website, under 'other resources.'
Complete and submit the self evaluation form on the right hand side of the screen.
You must also submit an email with the following information to the VP of Development.
- your full name
- the best email to reach you
- the area in which you reside/ref most games (CDLA, GELC, CALL, SALA, Wheatland)
- your current Crew Chief Rank
- your current Assistant Referee Rank
- Attach any relevant documentation (evaluations)
If you do not complete this form your appeal will not be considered.